Come work with us!
Position: Part Time Certified Surgical Technician or First Assist
We are looking for a Certified Surgical Technician or First Assist to join our multi-doctor medical/surgical practice. Our doctors specialize in oculo-facial plastic surgery.
Our perfect candidate is a reliable, enthusiastic candidate with current certification. Prior ophthalmic or plastic surgery knowledge/experience is preferred but not required.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- OR prep and set up
- Instrument sterilization
- Room turn over
- Assisting in a multitude of oculo-facial plastic surgery procedures
- Maintaining sterility
- Patient post-operative care
- Must have current certification as a surgical technician
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changes
- Knowledge of surgical instrumentation
- Knowledge of sterile technique
- Demonstrates knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology
- Effective customer service orientation
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
- Lifting over 25lbs
Simple IRA with match
Benefit conditions – Only full-time employees eligible.
Schedule: 20-29 hrs/week
Candidate will need to be available Monday-Friday and occasionally Saturday if the practice is on call for the community. Typical surgery days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Thursday and Friday surgery days may be at an ambulatory surgical center located in Meridian, Idaho.
Two locations – located in downtown Boise, Idaho and Meridian, Idaho
Company’s website: https://www.idahoeyelidandface.com
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $28-33 per hour
“Whats the Difference” Series!
We asked our valued patients what subjects they would like to learn about, and found we needed to provide distinction between certain medical conditions, procedures and products. Our team provides short videos in order to provide more clarity. Posted to Facebook and Instagram weekly. Here are the first few topics:
- Fully ablative vs. fractionated CO2 lasers
- Obaji vs. Epionce skin care lines
Let us know if you have other curiosities, we would be happy to cover them! Scroll down to see our Facebook or Instagram page.