Idaho Eyelid and Facial Plastic Surgery has reopened as of May 18, 2020. We want you to know we take COVID-19 seriously and have implemented procedures to keep patients and staff safe. What to know before you go:
- Please fill out the paperwork prior to your visit. Forms can be found below or here.
- Bring a mask with you for the office visit, our staff will also be wearing masks
- Staff will screen for COVID-19 prior to patient visits; the front door to our office will be locked, and a doorbell ring signals staff to come take patient’s temperature
- Distancing protocols remain in place to the extent possible
- Rooms are disinfected between patient visits
We look forward to seeing you soon!