Proudly serving Boise, Ada County, the greater Treasure Valley, and beyond.
Derma K and Derma 20
- Goldman MP; Marchell N; Fitzpatrick RE. Laser Skin Resurfacing of the Face with a Combined CO2/Er:YAG Laser. Dermatol Surg 2000 Feb;26(2):102-104.
- Trelles MA, Garcia-Solana L, Rigau J. The filtrum remodeling with combined Er:YAG/CO2 laser resurfacing. Journal of Cutaneous Laser Therapy 1999;1(4):225-228.
- Weinstein C. Modulated dual mode erbium/CO2 lasers for the treatment of acne scars. Journal of Cutaneous Laser Therapy 1999;1(4):203-208.
- Goldman MP; Marchell NL. Laser Resurfacing of the Neck with the Combined CO2/Er:YAG Laser. Dermatol Surg 1999 Dec;25(12):923-925.
- Millman AL; Mannor GE Histologic and clinical evaluation of combined eyelid erbium: YAG and CO2 laser rejuvenation. Am J Ophthalmol 1999 May;127(5):614-6.
- Mario Trelles, Luisa Garcia-Solana and Robert Calderhead Skin rejuvenation improved with a new dual wavelength Er:YAG/ CO2 laser system: A comparative study; Journal of Clinical Laser Medicine & Surgery Volume 17, Number 3, June 1999; Pp. 99-104.
- David Goldberg Techniques to combine different lasers’ effects; Skin & Allergy News, July 1999.
- Cynthia Weinstein, MD, FRACP Why I Abandoned CO2 Laser Rejuvenation: The Dilemma of Evolving Technologies; Aesthetic Surgery Journal, Jan./Feb. 1999.
- Mitchel P. Goldman, MD, and Worophong Manuskiatti,MD Combined Laser Rejuvenation with the 950-msec Pulsed CO2 Er:YAG Lasers. Dermatologic Surgery 1999;25:160-163.
- Goldberg D. Combined erbium:YAG and low-fluence carbon dioxide (CO2) laser rejuvenation; Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (Abstracts of the 7th Congress of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology October 1998).
- Weinstein C. New lasers for skin rejuvenation: Erbium-YAG/CO2 systems Perspectives in Plastic Surgery 1999; 13(1): 57-82 (available as hard cover journal in September 1999).
- Cynthia Weinstein, MBBS, FACD, FRACP Erbium Laser Rejuvenation: Current Concepts. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Vol. 103 No. 2, February 1999.
- Alessandrini G. Clinical experience with Derma™ K; Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (Abstracts of the 7th Congress of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology October 1998).
- Tazartes M. CO2 and Erbium-YAG laser in the eyelid reconstructive and aesthetic surgery; European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Abstracts of the 16th Annual Meeting, October 1998).
- Robert A. Weiss, MD et al. Periorbital Skin Rejuvenation Using High Energy Erbium:YAG Laser: Results in 50 Patients. Laser in Surgery and Medicine 24:81-88 (1999).
- Gold M.H. Laser skin rejuvenation utilizing the Derma-20 and the Derma-K; Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (Abstracts of the 7th Congress of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology October 1998).
- A.C. Harrington et al. Detailed Histologic Analysis of a New Combination Laser Delivering Simultaneous Er:YAG and Low Dose CO2; American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Abstracts, 1999; Abstract 65.
- D. Greene, R.J. Koch; 6 Month In Vivo Model of Histologic Changes Following Treatment with the Superpulsed CO2 Laser, Er:YAG Laser, and Blended Lasers; American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Abstracts, 1999; Abstract 66.
- Mitchel P. Goldman, Richard E. Fitzpatrick Laser Rejuvenation with Simultaneous Er:YAG and CO2 Laser (Derma K™); American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Abstracts, 1999; Abstract 74.
- Kenneth O. Rothaus Skin Rejuvenation with Combined Er:YAG/CO2 Blend Mode Laser; American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Abstracts, 1999; Abstract 285.
- David J. Goldberg Skin Rejuvenation with a Combined Er:YAG and CO2 Laser; American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Abstracts, 1999; Abstract 101.
- Johnson F, Dovale M. Intense pulsed light treatment of hirsutism: case reports of skin phototypes V and VI. Journal of Cutaneous Laser Therapy 1999;1(4):233-237.
- Sadick NS, et al. High-intensity flashlamp photoepilation. Arch Dermatol 1999; 135: 668-76.
- Lask G, et al. The role of intense light and laser sources in photo-epilation: A comparative evaluation. Journal of Cutaneous Laser Therapy 1999; 1:1-13.
- Weiss RA, et al Hair removal with a non-coherent filtered flashlamp intense pulsed light source. Lasers Surg Med 1999; 24(2): 128-32.
- Olsen EA Methods of hair removal. J Am Acad Dermatol 1999; 40:143-55; quiz 156-7.
- Ross EV, et al. Theoretical considerations in laser hair removal. Dermatol Clin 1999; 17(2): 333-55.
- Gold MH, et al. Long-term epilation using the EpiLight broad band, intense pulsed light hair removal system. Dermatol Surg 1997; 23 (10) 909-913.
- Werner S, et al. Neue Moglichkeiten der Epilation durch eine hochenergetische Blitzlampe. (*Translated to English: New possibilities of Epilation with a high energy flash lamp)Derm 1997; 3:4-8.
- Raulin C, Maushagen-Schnaas E: PhotoDerm VL – efficiency and limitations of an intense pulsed light source. Australasian Journal of Dermatology (Abstract of the 19th World Congress of Dermatology) June 1997; vol. 38.